View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 06:33 AM   #150
Essex
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Essex has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Hang on, when abouts does that bit where Aragorn goes 'This day we fight!' happen? It can't be the Pelennor Fields, because the Rohirrim got there at the last minute. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Now you may think I'm going over the top, and I'm always reading too much into things when I see them, BUT (and I hope I'm wrong - please correct me if you can)<P>have you noticed the new toybiz aragorn? IE The "Pellonor Fields poseable Aragorn". He is in his Gondorian armour. Now how come he's wearing this when he is fighting on the Pellonor fields?<P>I'm just wondering if Aragorn will turn up BEFORE the main attack takes place, and then rally his troops befoer the Rohirrim turn up? How on earth will he get the unifrom otherwise?<P>It could always be a mistake from toybiz I suppose, as the rotk trailer shows the guys discussing tactics in the throne room(supposedly on the attack of the black gates), we see Aragorn in his old costume again......<P>(ps obviously jackson has aragorn enter the city to plan the next stage not only to go to the houses of the healing, instead of in his tent on the pellonor fields itself)
Essex is offline   Reply With Quote