View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 01:29 PM   #2320
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Random, but hopefully chronological thoughts:

First of all I think Brinn did a good job getting us started, an innocent sentence perhaps, but not easy to convert into a drawing (in my opinion).

Also who would have thought that Rikae writing "Goat-Legolas", could result in such lovely imagery. Once again I am i awe of Pitch's drawing (nice take on party trophy)

I am glad that this game contained the sentence of G55, but I am so happy that I didn't have to draw it.

When I had to draw I was so confused by "the upside down", and I am happy to see that I was not alone in being confused by this element.

Having already praised his drawing things might get to his head, but I also like the sentence that Pitch came up with.

The facial expression that Greenie managed to get on Lobelia is priceless, and will haunt me whenever I pass Lobeliavej on my way to the bus.

When Lommy decided to incorporate Guernica as a symbol of a hobbit civil war my head exploded, and the rest of me disintegrated when Nogrod decided to Brigitte Bardot into the mix.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote