View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 11:32 AM   #1413
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
I think Shasta and Brinn just won us the game.

Actually (smug moment) I did think Brinn was a possible Seer from Day 1. I mean, look at this -

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel
Hey guys! I've come bearing gifts - masks, hand sanitizer, soap, and most importantly...toilet paper! Now I better see you all using these items - we wouldn't want to spread any diseases now, would we?
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts!
She literally started her first post of the game with "I come bearing gifts" - and what's even crazier, G55 actually noticed it and pointed it out under the guise of responding to banter. If anything, that exchange made me rather doubt whether Brinn could be the real Seer given that the wolves didn't kill her for it. Well played, hun!

As for the Shasta kill - I think it's possible that the wolves just pegged him as a possible Seer based on his comments about Ka, Lottie and me. To be honest, I first read his stuff about Eonwe as more like someone he suspected and was going to dream next, though admittedly still somewhat incriminating without the knowledge we now have. That whole thing still makes me think Lottie is innocent though, which leaves the last wolf to be Boro or Rune. I'm guessing Rune is the likelier candidate, though I'd still need to try and figure out whether Boro's non-reveal still makes sense as a wolf thing given Eonwe's innocence.

Last thing - smug moments re: Brinn and Kath notwithstanding, I was obviously wrong about Eonwe. Note to self: next time I have a feeling someone is innocent but my logic says they're not, I shouldn't listen to the logic because werewolf isn't a logical game. Sorry Eonwe (not to mention Mac, Sally and Inzil - this hasn't been my brightest game ever ), lesson learned.

Also might as well get this over with -

++Kath
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote