View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 11:25 AM   #1411
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I have to say, what a game this has been. Absolutely insane and suspenseful. Also a beautiful demonstration that virtually anything can be done by either an innocent or a wolf. There's almost no foolproof logic to things. Also probably people who analyse Night kills might pay more attention than those who committed the Night kills in the first place.

Also did I personally learn anything? If I'm convinced someone's a wolf, they most likely are not. *blowing kisses to Mac, Sally, Inzil and Eönwë*

Wellll at least I got Lhuna and Ka and several of the innocents right........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Erm ... no I'm not? I'm mean I'm nothing exciting like the Seer or the Innocent Child either but I'm not a wolf.

I have no time toDay and just popped in to see what was happening. Wasn't expecting this! I'm not going to be around until near deadline now so I guess do what you have to do? The numbers are still on our side if an innocent is lynched toDay I believe so while I'd obviously rather we lynched a wolf toDay, if it's easier just to go for me then so be it.
I'm sure you'd say this as a wolf with no time either, but thank you for not taking the fake reveal route. Even though it would have been entertaining.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote