View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 10:43 AM   #1408
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Incredible. Absolutely amazing. What a Seer game! I don't know about the wolves, but I didn't think it was you for one second. What a play!
Thank you! I did my best to leave clues but remain undetected. When dreamed of Lhuna, I made my suspicions of her clear, but I didn't want to be the driving force of her lynch, especially once that bandwagon took off. I never did dream of Inzil because if I was wrong about him, pulling a Legate180 could be too obvious to the wolves (sorry Inzil). I really thought I could be killed last Night after defending Eonwe's innocence, but they went for Shasta instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
But something's just very off about the Shasta kill.
I was a little surprised about it. But my guess is they thought he was a seer who hadn't dreamt of Eonwe yet. If that's the case, then I think Lottie's more likely innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
I am not the last wolf; my initial reaction would be to say that I don't think it's Boro, either, but I was so wrong about Eonwe, maybe it's not a great idea to trust that at this point! Still, I don't know why a Borowolf would give up control of the QT vote if he secretly knew he had it, so I would guess that the last wolf is Rune.
My guess is Rune too, but I'm not going to completely discount the possibility of you or Boro being evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Seriously this is a bit too good to be true?! If Brinn is legit, we just won???
I think yeah, pretty much. That's why I had to come out toDay.

If the Innocent Child doesn't come out, we can technically afford a mislynch toMorrow if I don't dream a wolf. However, I can't understand why they wouldn't come out at this point.