View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 02:04 PM   #1373
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
++THE Ka

Let's roll with it then.

And about Boro - maybe y'all have already read this between the lines, but I have been far more mad at myself for falling for Boro's little ploy than at him for actually doing it. After all, if he's innocent - like I think he more likely is - it was never me who he was trying to "harm". But I've kept guilt tripping him after my initial yelling for two reasons 1) he kinda deserves to be teased a little after giving us all so many gray hairs and being presumptous enough to try to rein the QT to his own purposes and 2) I thought his reaction to guilt tripping would be telling, because I think innocent Boro might feel genuinely a little sorry for duping me while guilty Boro might feel more amused by it. So after the first two posts I have admittedly been partly fishing for a reaction.

The morose, low-key-seeking-to-make-amends vibe I get is not as unambiguous as I hoped, but it is quite a lot more innocent than suspicious seeming to me. I don't think a Borowolf would pull this kind of crocodile tears - in my experience Borowolf's reaction to suspicion is most often the "fair enough if you think that makes sense, I warn you you are wrong though" type. And here Boro is going "I understand if everybody hates me now" while he hasn't even been that seriously suspected - just his behaviour has been scrutinised which is more than understandable.

So tl;dr Boro - we don't hate you, not even me , and the rest of you - I think he's more likely innocent than guilty.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote