View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 12:48 PM   #1345
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
Greenie - Nothing but good vibes, she over analyzes stuff though.
This is basically my life in a nutshell.

I won’t be able to stay around until DL toDay, so I’ll go with my best lead and vote

++THE Ka

In short –

I've been wondering about her for a while now. Her interactions with both known wolves are compatible with them being fellows; they don’t really interact at all except for Ka posting an oddly long bit on D1 about Lhuna’s time constraints and how they make her hard to read (I’m not sure if a Ka who wasn’t Lhuna’s packmate would have had cause to think about this or at least not in that much detail; this is a tiny thing but as their pretty much only interaction it did catch my eye), and then being the first to vote Lhuna after the QT vote. I agree with Boro’s assessment of this being a potentially easy wolf-on-wolf vote as she just followed the QT and thus made herself look good in case Lhuna was lynched while not giving other prospective voters any further reasons to vote her.

Additionally, since Inzil was innocent after all, this makes me rethink Ka’s reaction to Kitanna’s slip. She seconded Inzil calling it curious and thus contributed to flushing out a likely Gifted, but then stayed out of the ensuing discussion with Kit herself. Consequently, she evaded basically all of the scrutiny and suspicion that followed for Inzil, Lhuna, and to some extent Pitch.

So no, I haven’t actually caught her slipping or doing anything outrageous, but I wouldn’t expect to. I refer back to what I said on D1 about how she seems very reasonable but this doesn’t give us anything as she’s just as reasonable when she’s evil.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 05-15-2020 at 12:49 PM. Reason: x-ed with Shasta, Rune and Shasta
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote