View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 09:15 AM   #4
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
There was another couple who had been a vital part of the He/She and Itship - whatever happened to Pimpiowyn, the Half-Halfling, and Vogonwë, The Half-Elf, you may ask? (No matter if you don't - I'm going to tell you anyway!) When we last saw them, they were newly wed by Manuël himself in Valleyum, and had requested the right to stay in the Blessed Lands of the Sür-Ferd-Ûds.

Quote:
Vogonwë here is half-elven, and would like to request you grant him permanently the immortality of an Elf. I, as his fiancée, would like to request that we both be allowed to stay in Valleyum, he as an Elf and me as an Elf-friend. (Pimpiowyn)
Whether they found the little house of their dreams, with a white picket fence, a garden just the right size for the needs of a Quarter-Hobbit-Quarter-Elf-Half-Human family (and a small army of gardeners to tend it for them), this tale does not tell. Then again maybe it will. You never know - never say never!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote