View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 12:00 PM   #227
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Okay, here's a list. As usual, I will most definitely not be saying everything that I think about people, for I am leaning gifted in a couple places and lover in another, and it wouldn't do to let the baddies know.

Agan- She comes across as good right from the start. She seems genuinely concerned about the outcome and seems to be playing damage control with her vote, which I can understand. Maybe not innocent, but doing a great job of looking it thus far, and thus should be rewarded with safe passage through the day.
Boro88- I got nothing useful from my read-through of him. A couple of his posts were weird, which probably means he's up to a few schemes, but I don't have the time to guess at them. I'm not looking to lynch him, but I certainly can't say I feel comfortable with him at this point.
Eomer- I'd like to hear more from him. Undecided.
Fea- Another quiet one. Good vote reasoning. But she could do that anyway.
Gaurcrist- What the heck? If he's another no-show today then he dies. What should we do about that?
Green- I won't be voting for her. No bad vibes.
Gwath- In between.
Inzil- Nothing ringing alarms yet. Seems to make sense, so I'd like to hear more from him today.
Izzy- I don't like a couple of her posts. In particular I jotted down that I didn't like the way she left questions hanging in 140.
Kath- Too early to tell. I need another day.
Lari- How much is she going to be around even?
McCaber- I like his play. He's either good or faking it well thus far, and should be rewarded.
Mira- I don't like her vote, and the way she "notes the hostility" between Mith and I is weird.
Mith- Too soon to tell. She hasn't shown her hand much at all.
Nerwen- A couple good points and entertaining to boot. Doesn't mean she's innocent, but I'm not wanting to vote her right now.
Sally- Weird vote, and then really quiet. Let's see more, lass.
Shasta- I dunno. Just dunno. Who would do that Ordo reveal? A good Shasta or a bad? And I'm not so much of a fan of his voting consistency. It's too easy. I need another day to decide on him.
the phantom- Prince Philip (aka Secret Co-Mod with Wilwa)

Last edited by the phantom; 05-21-2009 at 12:04 PM.
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote