View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #224
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Right, let us have a look at Lommy. I'm thinking safe kill as I don't recall her coming to many conclusions yesterDay but it's worth checking. Speaking of which, haha Boro! Sadly I can't get away with skewing the analysis when evil, indeed doing that is how I get caught.

Lommy:
Banter but starting the loud/quiet debate. Heh, maybe those who killed her just wanted to knock that on the head before it started! Then the whole Lari's vote thing which did get resolved in the end. Did say would avoid Gaurcrist and Inzil for that Day because it was their first game, but that after that she'd go after them. To be honest, unless both those two are wolves and they sent the kill in fear I doubt that has much to do with anything.

List: Nerwen, Agan, McCaber, Inzil and Mith seem to be on her good list. Eomer, sally, Nienna and Lari on her not so good list. Early suspicion of Nienna there.

Why was scheme bolded? Don't think it's important I just wondered.

Asks about the thing between phantom and Nienna. Well that's interesting. Yes it could be just role banter but hey what a way to cover wolvish communication!

Talks about the votes. Not happy with them. Doesn't like Mira's (no reason), Fea's (deliberately bandwaggoning), Shasta's (joining bandwagon) or Nienna's (joke). It is odd how much emphasis she puts on Nienna's vote in comparison to the others. I suspect though that this makes a safe kill even more likely as, having seen the results of the lynch, the wolves weren't thinking she was the Seer after this. See, Eomer came up with the same facts, but in his case Nienna didn't blare out.

Mira, Shasta, Nienna, Fea, phantom on her bad list.

Now here's something. From the post before I'd have guessed that Lommy would vote Nienna, then suddenly she has a flip-flop and ends up voting Shasta. Eomer seems to cross-post a bit with his vote for Nienna and I wonder whether he was going for a safe position in a bandwagon there.

Did later switch back to Nienna but seemed to regret it.

So yeah, safe kill by the looks of it. The Eomer thing is interesting though.