View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 11:24 AM   #221
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I have no good reason to feel bad about Mith, other than her posting yesterday. The frustrated, stressed out Mith, then come back recomposed is a classic frustrated baddie Mith. Also, she never asked if I didn't want to be lynched yesterday. I was used to that innocent Mith treatment. Of course people adapt and change to the situation and people's expectations, or maybe I haven't done a good enough job proving her I am innocent yet, or maybe she was just genuinely angry at me yesterday. Who knows? But just her overall posting yesterday is why I am suspicious of her today.
Yes, but there's the Shasta question. If Mith's a wolf and he's her fellow, I don't see why she'd be so hot to Fenris him... and if she's a wolf and he's not, she tried hard hard to get someone lynched who had just announced he was an ordo, and thus a Little Red Cap candidate.

I mean, she could have done either of those things just to look innocent, of course, but I certainly wouldn't want to bet on it.

EDIT"X'd since tp at #217,