View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004, 06:37 AM   #392
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Aduthondiel
She noticed that Cree began to fall but Isaac barely caught her. "What's wrong with her?" She heard Isaac say. It seemed to her that Cree had one of her episodes again. "Isaac, its nothing unusual. Cree has these episodes, sometimes they are worse than this one." She told him about the time Cree's side began to bleed from a cut that was obviously there but wasn't sure how she got it. "Theres nothing we can do right now. It will have to wear off."

Though Adu didn't know Cree very well, Cree reminded her so much of her younger self. Cree and Avalon shared a bond like Count and herself. Adu took a sip of her ale and looked over at where Cree was. The child is still very young yet for some reason these episodes come and go at their own will. There has got to be something I can to help her. There just has to be. Adu drifted off into space. It seemed like she was back at home in Rohan. Dorian was there beside her and for some reason she saw Isaac. She thought she had noticed Isaac from some where else before.

She quickly snapped back to reality. "Isaac, where did you come from? You just seem so familar. Have you ever been to Rohan before?" She noticed how his features hadn't changed since the last time she saw him. She wondered why she hadn't seen it before. Cree began to move, and Adu focused her attention to the elf. Cree took a drink of ale and it was as if she went back into a sleep. What is going on with her? Adu turned back to Isaac who now seemed stunned. "Isaac are you ok?" He nodded his head. "Now will you answer my questions." She placed her hand on Avalon's head and began to drink the rest of her ale.

She began to think back to when she was back in Rohan and had all her friends there with her. Everything was peaceful back then. Crystal was still a little girl and had alot to learn. Yet now everything was different. Crystal's own father had basically turned against her. She was left to fend for herself. The painful past was enough to make Adu want to throw up and forget about it. Yet the only good thing about Rohan was that Hama was on his way there. "General Hama." The words were like air coming out of Adu's mouth. "Move swiftly Hama for you never now when the enemy is following." She snapped back to reality and apologized to Isaac for not paying him any attention.

Last edited by Witch_Queen; 04-30-2004 at 09:32 AM.