View Single Post
Old 04-26-2004, 08:17 PM   #380
Archsage Isaac
Animated Skeleton

Archsage Isaac has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Archsage Isaac
Isaac was relieved of the saddlebags once Elkamia took them from him. He didn't stick around for the actual healing part. He merely kneeled down and scratched Aarow's nose. "Stay out of trouble out here, okay?" Isaac said. Aarow wagged his tail in agreement and Isaac stood and walked off. Before leaving he looked at Eleniel. "I'm going to go back to the inn, if you requre added assistance on my part, you'll know where to find me." he said. He slightly nodded and smiled before exiting the stables completely.

The front of Isaac's shirt had several small stains of Aarow's blood. Unfortunate. That's the third time this week he thought, slowly reaproaching the inn. A rather strong gust of wind had blown through and wreaked havoc on his appearance. Without too much thought, he smoothed out his hair and drew his cape around him in order to cover the blood stains. Isaac approached the inn doors once again. Slowly he pushed them open.

The sound of the music rushed over Isaac once again. Almost immediately he found himself in a better mood. He smiled to himself upon seeing the most peculiar thing. An elf, drunk as far as Isaac could tell, dancing in the center of the room all alone. I've not seen anything like that in my journeys, that's for sure... he thought as he made his way to where he'd been sitting before. This time when he sat down, the chair did not nearly break under his weight. Isaac sighed from relief at this fact before crossing his arms infront of his chest and watching the others.

Last edited by Archsage Isaac; 04-27-2004 at 05:24 PM.