View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 06:43 AM   #2
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddwen View Post
I'm not a fan of what they're turning mithril into. Ugh.
Me neither. This is the new "Arwen is dying", and I'm afraid it's beginning to ruin the whole Elrond plot for me. (Why is it always Elrond who gets the crappy made-up plotlines?)

But I liked the nod to "not all who wander are lost" in Nori's song - like Bilbo used an old Hobbit adage in his poem. And Nori's description of that Grove they're heading for sounds veeery much like Entwives!

Adar doesn't seem to like being called Sauron. So either they've remembered that 'Neither does he use his right name, nor permit it to be spelt or spoken' (in which case the former Morgoth-followers of Bronwyn's people shouldn't use it either!), or he's just a henchman and Sauron is... someone, somewhere else. Eminem & company seem to think it's Catweazle, but I hope that's a red herring.