View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:32 PM   #229
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Morsul

Talks about how he usually suspects Pom, and later says that "Pom's suggestion seems to be fairly genuine little information is better than no information." I found this a bit odd.

He goes for Kath about her Wizard of Oz comment. I'm not sure whether there's anything in that. Votes for her, and on the evidence so far it wasn't an unreasonable vote.

Like many others, he thinks that it's not likely that wizards voted for Pom.

In #164 he's suspicious of Loslote because of her being the second Pom vote, theorising that she could have felt secure in a McCaber lynch. But, I don't think that's likely, given how many people were suspicious of Pom and how quickly things were going. In the end, the votes were close, so people voting really shouldn't have treated their votes as throwaway. Even so, I haven't looked at Loslote's posts in depth myself.

In #172 he presents a theory on the vote placement, which isn't awful divorced of context, but which I think forgets that a wizzard wouldn't know in advance how the voting would go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
A Little Green, "Green"- Showed up late but came out swinging voted Cab but levels some suspicion on Pom and Copp may wanted to look innocent suspecting Pom but voted an innocent Cab.
That could be an innocent's mistake, or a bad slip. I'd be reluctant to vote for him only on that slip.

Ozban analyses his posts and decides to vote for him.

Volo

#55 - questions McCaber.
#108 - a bit hard to follow...
#126 - agrees with what he describes as Rikae's defence of me.
#132 - Is unsure about Nerwen, thinks Pom feels more genuine than McCaber, whom she describes as more "naughty".

Then suddenly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo View Post
Ok, Nerwen is the one I find the most suspicious of those who have votes and will vote for her to save McCaber if I can't agree with someone on a more suspicious character. Due to so much submarineing, I don't feel confident about there being a Wizer in the voted lot.
Quote:
++Nerwen
This is a bandwagon. McCaber and Pom are less suspicious and they're up to 3 votes, so this is to counter that. Also, lots of talk, little reasoning.
There's a lot of flip-flopping about here. But this bit might actually be the most likely attempt to save Pom. But...would a wizard really do it this way, actually talking about saving her?

#205 - appears to suspect Rikae on the grounds of influential posts yesterDay.

Quote:
General chronological observation:
Cop #52 "There's more of us than any can count." This doesn't feel entirely genuinely said. Numbers feel like an advantage against the Wizers.
It's a reference to the narration.

Anyway, I'm finding it hard to pick out the wizzards. Roughly in order, these are my current suspicions.

Suspicious:

- Volo, for the attempt to save Pom and a number of inconsistencies before he voted.
- Morsul, for a few odd things throughout toDay and yesterDay.
- Gil, for going for me toDay on grounds I don't think make any sense.
- Nog, for vote placement yesterDay.
- McCaber for a number of things mentioned in post #218.

Uncertain:
Boromir
Shasta
Bane
Nerwen
A Little Green
Kath
Rikae

Feeling relatively good about:
Loslote
Brin
Sally

And then there's Ozban, whom I somehow seem to have forgotten about almost entirely until now. Epic failure on my part, how could I do that...

Edit: crossed with Nog, Rikae.
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote