View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 04:59 AM   #950
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Pipe

Thanks for the pm Hilde. As I am still stuck with what to do with Vanwe, I will go ahead and wake Dúlrain and continue I ponder on what to do with the young elf.

Another thing I was wondering shouldn't there be some sort of counsell? perhaps on the evening of the second day, where the rangers (Kaldir included), Léspheria, Avanill? and the Lords of Rivendell can discuss and debate how best to proceed. A carefully laid out plan could be conceived only to fall apart with the planned events of the third day.

Rauthain and Avanill could rely their plans for Avanill's potions?
Kaldir could air his concerns regarding his earlier episode?
Léspheria could offer to help the bounty hunter with that problem?
Vanwe uninvited could walk in insisting that she too should go, stating her reasons for doing so?

In a bit of Irony the elven twins could counsell that they stand together, trusting in one anothers abilities, alone they would be vunrable to the elven ladies talents, but together they may just suceed?

Amandur listening carefully to all sides would then agree with the twins and decide a plan that would suit all, but involve them all staying together, he would also suggest that Benia and the two hobbits remain in Rivendell for their own safety.

Benia and Gilly would not be part of the counsell as they do not hunt Naiore, Dulrain will still be in the care of the healers, so he too would not be present and Toby wants no further part of the elven woman.

just a suggestion let me know what you all think?

Edit:- Dulrain is now awake.

Last edited by Nerindel; 07-01-2004 at 06:23 AM.