View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 05:19 PM   #61
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morai has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Boots Random Title #985

I used to change my avvie a ton, but I think that was before there were pixel limits. At first I used a bunch of Elijah Wood pictures, before my crush on him waned and I grew tired of being mistaken for a male.

There was a time when I had a picture of a lady wearing a mask. It seemed to work well with the black background, and it seemed to fit with people's assumptions about me.

I suppose I've kept this one so long because it literally is me! It's a picture of me taking a picture of the Mediterranean sea. At the same time, it's subtle enough to allow me more privacy. All said and done, I mostly haven't changed it because I'm too lazy to search for 60 x 60 pixel pictures on the internet.

It always takes me a bit to adjust to another BDer's avvie change. At the same time, I like to see the variety. My desktop background changes once a week at least.

Last edited by Morai; 08-20-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Morai is offline   Reply With Quote