View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 08:42 PM   #96
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
"Not to mention Olog wouldn't be able to spell dog for you if you spotted him the d and g."

Therian did laugh at that one, for it was most likely true. Good he has not gone completely cracked, thought Branor, although he might be cracking.

"Anyway, I couldn't tell you. I gave up trying to figure out what they want years ago. Its always changing too. One minute they want excitment, the next minute it's laziness. They want a helping hand and then they want you to stay away. You may have seen how much Brinn changes from day to day, and I doubt that Miss Fea is going to know what she wants tomorrow, or if it will be the same thing she wanted yesterday. So, are you saying you have an eye for that pretty lady barmaid from last night? You hound." Branor was suppressing a huge smirk. "Shall we go back? I would like to go back and try to put the missing pieces of last night together, and hopefully find more things about our four hobbits, before going back to the Inn."

Last edited by Boromir88; 03-21-2011 at 08:46 PM.