View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 02:00 PM   #100
The Squatter of Amon Rûdh
Spectre of Decay

The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via AIM to The Squatter of Amon Rûdh
Pipe

I thought I'd best drop by to let you know that I'm still alive and still planning to make the moot. I can now confirm that I've booked weeks 1 and 2 off work, that my hideously impractical car with its tiny boot and one spare seat is available for all of that time and that I'm more than happy to do the hiring of something bigger once we're all assembled to do any big trips, airport runs and so forth. Hiring a vehicle is an expensive business, so I thought it best not to hire something for all three weeks, but instead to wait until we could plan the most efficient use for it. I have no preference for accommodation, and will gladly muck in with any living arrangements, although I'd prefer not to live in a tent if it can be avoided. That being said, I do have two tents, both of which will sleep two. The bunk barn idea sounds interesting, and it would certainly be nice for us all to stay in the same place.

One caveat: I'm extremely busy at the moment and may not always be on line. If anyone needs to contact me, wants me to arrange anything or needs some money for deposits, the last ditch means of contacting me is on my mobile. I think most of the people who need it have my number.