View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 11:01 PM   #231
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Here comes a bunch of other things I'm just winging out here.

I think I hastily called Thinlos vote for Eomi the most innocent looking one. Holby pointed out she disagreed and now here's what's strange about it.

Post 82 at 9:59 (my time):
Quote:
I have to vote soon, and I'm not yet sure who I will vote. Most probably Glóanna or Kathin, unless rereading gives me some new, splendid idea or a I notice something remarkable.
Then post 91 10:19:
Quote:
I'm quite at loss. Kathin and Glóanna don't seem as suspicious to me as they seemed before (though I still think they're both a bit suspicious), but I don't particularly suspect anyone else either.
20 minutes is a short time to suddenly change feelings. The various posts in between these two times I didn't see any one post a defense of Kath or Kitanna that might have made Thinlo uneasy. In fact Spawn said in there that both made her troubled. I wonder what made Thinlo just suddenly switch over in such a short amount of time? In Post 82 she seems to make a strong point that unless something really dramatic happens she's going to vote for Kitanna or Kath, 20 minutes later, I wouldn't say anything happening in between that time 'dramatic' she suddenly changed and ended up voting for Eomi.

Post 150 the next day she comes out to explain her voting. Seems kind of reasonable but I can't get past the fact that she seemed convinced on voting for Kath and Kitanna then something a few posts later (and 20 minutes) quickly changer her mind . Also in 150 by her own admission:
Quote:
Errr... how? I've been evil just once, and I was a Fenris Wolf... Weird statement.
Would this make it your second time Thinlo?

Now about Nogrod here...I'm always going to be worried about him, but now he just seems innocent me. As a wolf Nogrod I would expect to stay calm, relaxing, and suave. Indeed he had me absolutely and completely fooled, because he was very friendly as a wolf. When my grand-daddy was the Seer he warmed up to him perfectly and even voted for wolf partners in getting them lynched. Point being, as a wolf he had a charm and friendliness about him...as looking quite fair.

This time he strikes me as being more defensive, he seems unafraid, and getting frustrated. I sense a genuine frustration about so far this village being completely lost. It could be that he's changing up his style from his ancestors, but the friendly suck-up worked so well for him as a wolf, I don't see why he wouldn't go for that again. Nogrod if you have fooled me again, from now on any future village my children get in with yours I will make sure they lynch you on Day 1. Mark my words.

Kath is a very methodical player, she definitely loves analyzing posts, she always seems calm and collected. And that's what she's done so far today. But for the past two days from what I've seen, she's just been after Nogrod. Hmm...

Well honestly now I am going to get some sleep so I can get up early enough to finish scrounging through the past few days.

Edit: x-ed with Valier...what you've said about Nilp makes me think you're innocent. Unless we see something from Nilp I definitely agree with. Only the wolves would want to keep around Nilp.