View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 03:44 PM   #8
Loki
Animated Skeleton

Loki has just left Hobbiton.
Loki grumbled, thoroughly annoyed at the events that had taken place the night before. "If you think that this bloke had a rough night," He jerked his head toward the desecrated corpse of Elempi midsentence, "...you ought to have waited until morn' in my bed." The aging leech collector cracked his neck, advanced beyond its years fromt he abuse his work had put him through-- namely infections of the bacteria from the collected creatures, but added upon the stresses of blood loss and forced rapid revitalization.

"By Eru, both of those damned wizards must have been vying for the collection of my soul this night. Visions of fur and claw and tooth dominated my mind; I couldn't catch a wink." He growled in a quiet tone, irritability clearly having become the order of the day. "The wizarding pair of which the Watchers spoke must have lost nearly as much sleep as I in fighting over the reclaimation of my soul." He kicked a nearby puppy that had dared cross his path in the early morning. "Thankfully, perhaps, I neither lost my life in the scrap nor transformed into one of those foul lycanthropes."

OOC: Gee, what does Loki know? He must be some kind of bloomin' idiot, he must. Know what? I fully exercise my right to the "I told you so" clause of the Immaturity Papers.

I told you so.

...MAN, that felt good.

Always judge a book by it's cover.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote