View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 08:41 AM   #444
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I could just cry. That is SO not fair.

I must congratulate my worthy opponents.

I still don't think it was fair. And I felt I was playing so well, too.

Boromir, I don't like your explanation. I wasn't acting unhappy, I was acting business like. I don't gloat over my victims, even as a wolf.
It's not that. From what Boro's said, it was close to a random choice– but he's a very experienced player, and may have picked up on some subtle unconscious reluctance on your part. Or maybe he just got lucky. Don't feel bad about it– you did play really well, especially considering the strain you must have been under.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwolf
Man. I hate losing in this game. There is indeed no other game (except RISK) that I get so upset about losing.
Look, one has bad luck, sometimes. I should be more annoyed, actually– it's been more than two years since I've lost a game as a baddie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwolf
Good game, though. Tip of the hate to Boro and Eomer.
A Freudian slip, I presume? Indeed, this game definitely belongs to the gifteds.

As I told you to begin with, what I was most afraid of was that the Seer would be one of the "old guard" (and would dream Shasta or me on Night One "just in case"). But the Hunter as well! It's fate, I tell you...

Last edited by Nerwen; 08-05-2011 at 08:42 AM. Reason: X'd with various of the enemy.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote