View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 01:03 PM   #373
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
2/6

Greenie on morm
Day1
#103 "Aaaargh someone please enlighten me on what's so overly suspicious about morm? I reread his posts and found nothing too alarming there."
Well, to me that seems like she's really a bit annoyed (and maybe even panicky) because her fellow wolf is to be lynched on arguments she doesn't consider valid.
#190 " PLEASE, WHAT MAKES MORM SO SUSPICIOUS? [eek-smiley] I still don't
get it, despite the various arguments made on a connection between Valier's death and morm's guilt." Asks why I suudenly find morm suspicious. It looks like she's imitating Fea again and somehow I don't like it... also, her expression of feelings is a bit exaggerated which leads me to think there might be something between her and morm... As to her questioning me, it looks like she's trying to make me reconsider my suspicion of her fellow wolf... That could be over-interpreting, though.

Day2
#163 Asks Volo to explain something he had said about morm. I refrain myself from reading too much into that.

In short: I think I've missed a part of my post and she did say once again she said she believed morm innocent again but I'm too tired to look it up again right now. Anyway, she looks suspiciously much like defending a fellow wolf.

Greenie on Fea
Day1
#30 Replies to Fea's banter about soccer and curling. Now, this mightseem like a little thing, but it suggests she is comfortable enough around with Fea to reply her banter and what better a way for a newbie to get to know an old school player than Night1 wolf PMs? Greenie was pretty reserved on Day1 and this doesn't quite fit the pattern.
#41 Agrees with her on the impossibility of catching a wolf on Day1. I don't like it how she immediately adopts Fea's attitude. Do we see a newbie wolf imitating her more experienced companion's playing style?

In short: Well I think I really have lost a part of my post when continuously copypasting and saving it to different places... because I think she said something about Fea on Day2 as well, but I might have mistaken. Anyway, I don't like the way she feels os comfortable about Fea and imitates her.

Greenie on Sally
Day1
#72 As for the others, Nerwen and Sally both look pretty innocent at the moment. Well, could be anything. But somehow I wouldn't wonder if she had included a fellow wolf of hers in such a useless sentence.

In short: Looks like a wolf avoiding being connected with a fellow.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote