View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 06:35 AM   #28
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Pio,

Being the crazy one I am and since everyone else is having a carry along/ side kick, why not. The only thing is I think I'll be the odd ball. Give me two side kicks.

NAME Uragonia

AGE 1369

WEAPONS: He carries with him always his bow. Only when he is concerned about running out of arrows does he carry his sword (which is always).

AND A VERY SMALL BLURB ON ANY INTERESTING PHYSICAL FEATURES
He has blonde hair, which he got from his mother. Under his left eye is a scar from a sword fight he was in when he was younger and more naive.

Number 2

NAME Runia

AGE 578

WEAPONS: He has his twin swords and is bow. Always attached the his back is an extra quiver of arrows.

AND A VERY SMALL BLURB ON ANY INTERESTING PHYSICAL FEATURES
He has dark hair down to his shoulders. He always keeps it pulled loosely back behind his head. He always fearing that he will loose what hair he has in a battle.

Pio,
I hope this is good enough. I will PM Hama and anyone else I can think of. I will probably have Hama PM me his post (in case he isn't able to put it in). Anyways after Hama posts and any one else that may be interested. I say Monday open the RPG.

Any objections let me know. (This goes for all participants so far).

Everyone: I am really looking foward to getting this started. The sooner Hama posts the sooner the game begins. I hope its as promising as I believe.

<Witch_Queen>