View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 10:03 AM   #434
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Biting back the laughter that threatened to spill over as the poor man first stared in astonishment and then talked himself round in circles Cir simply smiled and nodded in reply.

"We would love to join you, Edric, and thank you, we do enjoy making music and love it even more when it pleases other people. But please don't apologise! We were the same when we met a Hobbit for the first time, and don't get me started on how rude Cir was the first time he saw a Dwarf."

"Hey!" Came an indignant interruption from her brother. "That was only because of things a certain sister of mine had told me."

A guilty grin crossed Cir's face as she remembered that particular incident and she quickly shushed her brother before he could tell the tale and ruin the so far not bad reputation she had with this man.

"And it is very rare that we get to meet someone from your homeland. It is Rohan you come from isn't it?"