View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 10:27 PM   #97
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Well, I've been deabting with myself if I should join this wonderful new Inn and, obviously, the "should" side won out.

Character Description Form for the Inn

NAME: Kár Oakenarrow

RACE: Dwarf

WEAPONS: a walking stick (which he made himself) made out of an oak tree, a chisel which has been passed down father to son for countless generations, an axe he carries with him for protection and a sling and pouch full of pebbles.

APPEARANCE: Rather short, brown beard. Dark brown eyes. Axe tied to his back. Grey belt holding up dark green pants. Chisel attached to the belt, pouch of pebbles tied to it along with the sling. Dark green shirt which is covered by a red vest. Red hat coverin his messy brown hair.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Weaknesses - Wants to see the good in everyone, still a young naive dwarf. Strengths - Pretty agile, his eyesight, his hearing and his ability to think things through in desperate situations. Personality - He's very sensitive, is really in tuned with his emotions. Even though he still rather young, he is still rather intelligent. Quick to laughter and happiness, yet also quick to sadness and anger. Overall (other than his sensitivity), completely like a normal Dwarf.

HISTORY: Nothing too interesting. Born in the Blue Mountains. Was supposed to become a Miner like his father. Instead, he decided to go exploring as he was still a young Dwarf (in their standards that is) and still had many years before he could settle down. He brought this idea to his father's attention. His father, on the other hand, didn't like the idea and tried to discourage him from it. Eventually, he ran away and is now travelling. One poitn of interest, however, is that he was adopted by his "father". He did not know his real parents and he did not know what happened to them which is another reason for his venturing; to discover his past.

Hope that's enough for everyone.

Last edited by Glirdan; 07-27-2006 at 02:27 PM.