View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 02:25 PM   #441
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
That is funny, because everybody says either "you look so similar!" or "one would never guess you're sisters!"
Heh, I have to laugh because that happens to be the same thing everyone says about me and my sister...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill
Or we should arrange a meeting of Downers in some random place... How about... Antarctica? The Penguins will be happy.
Ooh..an excellent idea. And Antarctica sounds nice...my dad went there and he loved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin
How about we meet halfway, I hear Bermuda is nice this time of year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
Are you sure that is a good idea?

They might all disappear.
That's what I was thinking...

Though if you really want a halfway point between European and North American Downers, Greenland would be our best bet. But that wouldn't exactly be fair to our friends from Australia and the Phillipines. Figuring them into the picture, where should we go? Perhaps central Africa....

Even better, I was thinking since we all seem to have such great chemistry....wouldn't it be wonderful if a bunch of BDers moved to some remote location and founded our own colony? It could work...