View Single Post
Old 04-03-2001, 03:38 PM   #101
Samwise of the shire
Wight

Samwise of the shire has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<font face="Verdana"><table><TR><TD><FONT SIZE="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Haunting Spirit
</TD><TD></TD></TR></TABLE>
Re: This is getting over my short curly head

-I HAD to do that above comment- Hey no offense taken by me Sul, I mean I barley understood what you and x were gong on about I had to re-read the posts so I'm pretty numbskulled nothing gets into it and stays there.That really ticks me off,&quot;we dont want anything that hinders our belifs&quot;fer duhhh I mean they did'nt have to go to the extrime, just dont buy the stupid things-why are we talking about this?Why dont we go back to some spice-?Oh you know D&amp;D players have been known to go off into the blue-on some adventure as a halfling or half orc or elf or dwarf or wizard or real orc or a dunadane or a southener or something else-and never return?That is just plain creepy,no wait scary any more opinions on the role playing game known as D&amp;D?
Sam
Ps.X can I get your e-mail, mines sandhill@quixnet.net It might be nice to correspond with a fellow christian.Balin it's to bad that Muslims cant get along with Christians,I mean they burn churches, capture children,kill their parents,and then try to force the children into muslam and if they refuse they throw them on coals to burn,but I'm glad that these children who have died died for Jesus-well I mean not jumping up or down,but I'm PROUD they stood up for their faiths.- Hey Balin tolerance can go to far such as with witchcraft you know in the bible it says not to tolerate witches,mediums or anybody who do anything with spirits,spells,little diagram thingies,and stuff like that.*waiting for the cutting words*

</p>
Samwise of the shire is offline   Reply With Quote