Thread: MIRKWOOD RPG
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2002, 08:35 PM   #193
Fair Amaryllis
Haunting Spirit

Fair Amaryllis has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Fair Amaryllis
Shield

"You don't know what I have lost!" wept Amaryllis.

She didn't struggle as she was lifted up. She barely had the strength to speak as it were.

Tears still streamed down her face but she no longer sobbed as she had before. She had come to terms that love would never find her. She would be alone or the rest of eternity.

"Oh, Arloss. Why did you have to leave me just when I thought I had found the man I would spend the rest of time with?" She thought to herself. More tears streamed down her face as she was carried back to the castle. Somewhere along the way she lost conscienceness.

She woke up in a strange bed, with strange faces hovering in her vision. They were talking but she didn't want to hear what was being said. She thought she recognized one of the faces as Thaglig, who had given her the horrible, horrible message. He spoke with the other elf, who was obviously the healer, in quiet words, his voice full of concern.

When the two turned back to her, she was getting ready to get out of bed. She was about to throw of the covers when she realized, that she had nothign on underneath. She had been undressed, bathed, her hair was washed and brushed and was neatly braided. She looked around for her clothes. She found nothing. She surrendered to the bed and waited for somebody to speak to her.

"Why would you run into the forest like that, Amaryllis?" the healer asked.

"How...How do you know my name?" She stuttered.

"Silly elf, everybody knows your name. Have you forgotten that you are the prettiest elf in all of the kingdom? Kind Thranduil gave you the title himself."

"She must be delusional from the recent events," an elf-maiden, who Amaryllis faintly recognized said. "She needs plenty of rest."

"Rest will not heal me." Amaryllis said faintly. "Bring my garmetns and leave me be. I want to be alone."

"Alone is the worst thing to be at a time like this" Thalig said consolingly. "you need friends and family around you."

"No!" Amaryllis yelled. "I do not want to be around anyone! Just leave me alone!" She wrapped the blankets around herself and stormed out of the healers.