View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 12:38 PM   #1676
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Can't add much more to what has been already said by everyone and what I am sure we all feel - what a game! What a comeback of WW! What a play from everyone!

Maybe I would like to point out the fact that it was great to play in such numbers and in a game that allowed people to stay around after death, because this way every single one of us had the chance to make ourselves memorable part of the game in one way or another. As in, in a normal game, if you are for example lynched in the very beginning, your participation can easily pass without notice (unless your lynch involved a particular fuss). But here everyone had their moment in the sun... or in the dark.

So many thanks to our esteemed Mod for the idea(s) and for making it work, cheers especially to the Seer and to the Itchy-Killer for splendid play, similarly to Lovers for making it through (all with the coming back from the dead stuff), high praise to Wolves because they also did a great job, to all my fellow Dead for both hilarious and deeply grimly serious times on the Dead thread, and to all other innocents contributing in one way or another.

May this be a game long remembered.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote