View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 01:32 PM   #42
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Ha, I actually wanted to raise the question about how are people planning to introduce their new characters already several days ago, but totally forgot about it... Also been awfully busy these days (mostly Werewolf, but also other stuff in the rest of the spare time).

Anyway, that was one of the reasons I was being slow in posting the bio of my new character, because I was deciding in the end if I shouldn't make her come all the way from Edoras, which would shuffle around the end of her up-to-now story. But originally I was thinking she could be just living nearby (around one of the local lords' places) and she could technically come up even a bit later... or maybe she could arrive when the supplies come, since the Mead Hall will be sort of the "distribution center" for the local area, am I right? It might be an extra reason for her to come there...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories