View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 10:02 PM   #1053
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Suffice to say, today didn't turn out quite like I expected it to. I am twelve hours late in posting. Sorry about that.

I finally looked at the game thread. I was absolutely shocked to see how much activity there was at the end there! Pity it died out. I feel pretty caught up on the mood now.

I have taken into account time for Elin's nap and the lunch hour has pretty much passed and most of the people left (I figure that'd be safest, as most of the players from that time are probably not still around - that was, what, a year ago?). I think we may assume that Elin just went into the kitchen with her sick daughter, per Mith's last post.

Galadriel, Dick has just gone to talk to Al.

Snowdog, you may enter when you see so desire and in whatever way you choose. I look forward to it.

Mith, of course you are welcome to do whatever. I will play whatever character needed to keep you occupied.

-- Folwren