View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 12:54 PM   #85
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deLegate
Now here there are several people saying basically the same, and everyone thinks it okay?
I think it affects this that there's no modfire. If someone isn't contributing much, it's up to us to deal with him/her, and the conventional wisdom seems to be that we should do it earlier rather than later.

I have to vote in an hour, but I have no idea whom. I don't feel like voting Kath or tgwbs from my possibly guilty -list. I could vote Shasta, who doesn't speak too much and of who I have a little bad feeling.

Fea is pretty innocentish, Legate a little strange. I have somewhat bad feeling about Volo, mostly due to his very extraordinary reasoning, but he warned us about it long before the game started, and I don't think it's good enough a reason to kill him on Day 1.

Well, there's still time, so I'll see if anything interesting happens before I cast my vote.

edit: xed with Boro