View Single Post
Old 08-14-2003, 05:05 PM   #150
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

I decided to start thinking about time limits and how long we should spend on each part of the outline. It was then that I consulted the calender comparing the amount of time we had left to what we'd accomplished so far.

We have seven more weeks and we're about one third (?) of the way through our outline. We're doing great!

Anywho, we should give ourselves enough time to figure out what it is we're going to find at Dol Guldur and who is going to make it back and who is not. SO! By Saturday, Sept. 6, we should be at Dol Guldur. Sound good? (Yeah I know ... I'm the master at strategic planning ...) [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Please keep thinking about more fun stuff we can have our characters do! We have plenty of time!!

-Maikafanawen

Oh, and isn't great how concerned Reynion is with Tau--the rest of our group? It's flattering ... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[EDIT]: Tinuviel: I just caught the post you made um two times ago above, about how your post was going to be "shorter" than originally planned. Why don't you PM me your idea and see if we can work it in somewhere. If you had something in mind let's do it!! Even if it won't work this time exactly, there are still plenty more opportunities!!! Of course if you want to keep it a surprise, just PM me the slight gist of it, or what the 'setting' sort of needs to be... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ August 14, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]