View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 08:22 AM   #2075
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Silmaril Aman

Seeing the newcomer humming and hawing, Aman excused herself from Brim and returned to the bar. "Good evening, sir, how may I help you?"

The hobbit jumped slightly as Aman greeted him from behind, and turned around, smiling a little bashfully. The Innkeeper gave him a wide smile, making her way towards where he stood, weaving between tables with her hands full of glasses. As she did so, she spied a convoy of children scurrying out of the door with a certain air of purpose - both endearing and slightly worrying to the eye that knew of the mischief that children can get themselves into. Dispelling it from her mind, the young Innkeeper turned back to the task in hand. Gesturing for the potential new customer to hang on for a moment, she opened the hinged wooden flap to the bar with her elbow - a rare skill possessed of those who often find themselves with hands entirely full of glasses - and ducked into it, setting them down. Turning back to the hobbit, her hands now free and ready to get to business, she sighed and smiled again. "Sorry - can I help you, sir?"