View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 01:04 PM   #545
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Oh. NO. Wait.

Bad news:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally on sting victim
2. Its vote has a 50% chance of not being counted (because Shelob will have weakened it the previous Night) the Day following its stinging. I say 50% because I want to inform a person that they have been attacked, but do not want them to feel they have a throwaway vote. Thus, I will roll a die at the end of the Day to determine whether or not the victim’s vote has any merit.
Which means it may not even be a tie at all. But we've never seen a been-stung's vote not being counted so far in this game, right?

Good news:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally on end game, emphasis mine
The game ends with a village victory when Shelob is slain. Upon that time, the effect on the children will wear off and they will revert to their current form (though possibly with some extra limbs or teeth).
So, spiderlings, if you help us lynch Shelob, you will revert to your good old selves. We will all win - except Shelob. (Do I have this right, Moddess?)

Come on. Wouldn't you want to give the good guys another point in the official Werewolf tally? (The last time I checked - 2 years ago - the villains are still in the lead. They always have been).

Besides, you can consider this as payback to Shelob for stinging you in the first place.

(I had already taken my glasses off and started counting sheep when this came to my mind. I swear this game has seriously messed up my already-messed up sleep cycle. )
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote