View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 12:37 PM   #86
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Ok, so I *was* reading everything, but then I started to space out and began skimming a bit so that I could post before I get too distracted (those videos didn't help). But I think I got the basic idea of what's going on.

This is my first representative game, and it's very possible that my brain isn't totally understanding it, but from what I can see the best way to do it would be for us to not give anyone more than 2 votes, right? Cause once they have 2 votes they're a representative, and if they get more than they start gaining more power. Well I don't like the idea of just a couple people having a lot of power (and maybe a couple amoung them having even more). I'd rather have half the people have all the same amount of power. That gives us more stuff to analyse, and makes it harder for the SoE to get too much power (unless, like all 4 of them get voted as representative, but at least if they don't have more pull than the other reps it wouldn't be so bad). Did that make any sense?

Anyway, my point. Phantom is a rep now, nobody else vote for him. These caves are small enough already, I'd rather not have his ego take up even more room.

So then for the rest of this half of the Day, once someone has 2 votes nobody else should vote for them, that way about half the (what do you call a group of Orcs? A clan of orcs? A gaggle of orcs? A grunt of orcs?), uhm, half the 'village' will be representatives, and it will make the voting process much more interesting, rather than have like 5 people with various amounts of power, that makes me uneasy. Does that seem fair, or am I missing something (like I said, never played a rep game before).

I'm going to go eat something to kick start my brain back up and I'll come back when I'm in better control of my attention span. *sees a butterfly, chases after it*

*runs back for a second* Oh, and this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
All you have to do is stick him in with the Emperor's cat or a pretty butterfly and you will see his strength fail.
I might vote Boro as rep just for saying this.

x'ed with this whole page