View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 10:36 AM   #1340
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
As requested by Mac

Night Zero (pre-game)
Gwath: Fea
Izzy: Noggie
Rikae: Legate
Lari: Fea

Day One
Legate is lynched
Mira finds Shasta (dang it!)
Mith submits lists

Night One
Gwath: Noggie
Izzy: Shasta
Rikae: Fea
Noggie is sent information about Fea's activities to account for lack of Night Zero dream
Noggie: Rikae
Lari: Fea (no change)
Brinn: Izzy
Fea: Brinn
Wolf Kill: Mira (sent in by Durie)

Day Two
Shasta (Mira's lover) tries to revenge kill Willa, fails
Shasta dies from the Night's activities
Shasta gives his 'voice' to Gwath for the Day
Lommie is lynched
Mith submits lists

Night Two
Gwath: Mac
Izzy: Rikae
Izzy guesses Mith as seer
Rikae: Durie
Noggie is sent information about Mith's near-death
Brinn: Gwath
Fea: Noggie
Wolf Kill: Mith (sent in by Nerwen)

Day Three
Lari changes her hunter pick to Durie
Mith submits a complete list, chooses to kill Willa
Nienna is lynched

Night Three
Gwath: Mith
Izzy: Lari
Izzy guesses Gwath as seer and gains access to his dreams
Rikae: Lari and Fea (extra dream permitted as a reward for fulfilling special challenge)
Noggie: Mac (also seeks clarification on Rikae and is shown their semi-lover connection)
Lari: Durie
Brinn: Gwath
Fea: Rikae
Wolf Kill: Brinn (sent in by Durie)
Kath is sent the role of Lari as a reward for completing the previous Day's challenge
Durie is told of the existence of another lover pair as a reward for the flock's performance

Day Four
Kath-lynch is vetoed due to Kath's continued lack of access to the Downs
Single lynch rule is suspended for the Day
Chaos ensues
The moddess has a nervous breakdown
Rikae is lynched

Night Four
Gwath: Kath and Nilp (extra dream permitted as a reward for his and Brinn's performance)
Izzy receives information as well
Noggie: Izzy
Lari: Fea
Fea: Kath and Izzy (extra kill permitted as a reward for performance)
Wolf Kill: Gwath (sent in by Durie)

Day Five
Mac is lynched

Night Five
Noggie is denied a dream due to breaking his 'curfew'
Fea: Nerwen
Wolf Kill: Izzy (sent in by Durie)

Day Six
Nilp is mod-killed for self-voting
Durie is lynched

GAME OVER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Random Kills (and complete lack thereof):
Willa kill, part one, was basically an attempt to give Shasta something to do. When he and Mira were killed so early I was rather cross (not really, but I'd put a lot of effort into their roles and didn't want them dead so early) so I told Shasta he could stick around for a bit, have some fun, and then be killed. Then he begged me for a revenge kill, and I eventually gave in. I'm a bit of a pushover, I'm not gonna lie. Anyway, I told him he could pick a person but I got to decide their fate via coin flip, which is in fact in his death narration, by the way. I did 2/3 and Willa survived.
Mith was under the impression that she was invincable, so she stuck out her neck to protect the seer. Her immortality was revoked, however, because she was being too obvious about how much she knew. Well, that and I'd never specified in the first place, so it was more of a case of "erm, you DO know you can die now, right?" Anyway, she didn't die that Night because of her shiny powers and stuff.
Then Wilwa's actual death. Part of Mith's role was that, once she guessed everyone's roles, she was able to pick one person in the game and kill them. She could use her kill whenever she wanted, but decided to use it immediately. Wilwa was notified that she could no longer post, and soon after she was completely deaded.
Nilp was killed because he had one instruction and one only: don't vote yourself.

And since I mentioned some special challenges and other stuff:
Rikae was given a list of 20 random words (I made her my personal word a day calendar more or less) and told her if she could work all of them in she got an extra pick.
As for Kath, I wanted her to post more so I said "20 posts toDay, pick someone's role" or something like that. Time didn't permit her to make 20 posts, so in the end it was changed to "10 posts, I'll pick someone and give you their role". She wasn't allowed to tlel her packmates of this information though.
The entire flock was doing so well that when I had Durie on IM (I believe that's when it was anyway) I told her "Hey, tell the girls there's another lover pair out there, sort of." Which is true in the case of Brinn and Gwath, since they were modified lovers.
Gwath and Brinn had been doing so fabulously I wanted to give them a reward. I planned to give Brinn an extra ranger save but then the flock killed her, so I decided to just hand Gwath an extra dream.
Fea's thing was basically I decided "if she's got less than 40 posts, she gets an extra kill choice" so I looked at the post count. She had 39. Hehe.
Nog's curfew thing was real both times. I called Mnemo to catch me up on the thread while I was away and she mentioned that Noggie had said he was tired. My more or less exact words were "Tell him to go to bed in like ten minutes or I kill him." It was originally supposed to be given to him in a PM but I didn't specify so it went on the thread. When Nerwen convinced him it was a joke and he continued posting, I received a text from Mnemo asking me whether she should kill him. I called back, we reviewed the thread, and I decided that he was a bit provoked (and the whole thing was botched a bit to begin with) so he lived, but lost his right to dream.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote