View Single Post
Old 02-14-2003, 09:12 PM   #79
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
Silmaril

And now, ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention for the one-and-only Rose Cotton Gamgee, in a somewhat formulaic but nevertheless imaginative profile of introduction!

(Sorry, got a little carried away with imitating the Chicago style. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

Name: Rose Cotton Gamgee

Description: As a girl, Rose was the classic brown-eyed, brown-haired, rosy-cheeked wild rose. Her mouse-brown hair is more wavy than curly; the mother of almost eight, she always pins it up and out of the way. Her skin is a little more tanned than that of other hobbits (as a result of a childhood playing outdoor with her four brothers), but her cheeks are as rosy as they ever were.

Personality: Having grown up with “the boys” Rose can hold her own in most scrapes her growing family can get into. She has a wonderful sense of humor about her sons’ harum-scarum antics. From their earliest memories her children can hear her singing; she has always loved to sing. Because of the Gamgees Bag End is lived in as a home should be, full of laughter and joy and song.

Family Background: She is married to Samwise Gamgee, has seven children with an eighth on the way, and is mistress of Bag End, the old Baggins hole.

Interactions: Obviously she will interact with Sam, as well as with Elanor and Frodo (her son Frodo). As Pio’s midwife she will interact with Pio and with Angelica Baggins, and probably with Mithadan (the anxious father) as well.

Please tell me if there is anything I need to add.

[ February 14, 2003: Message edited by: Nuranar ]