View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 11:19 AM   #292
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I may or may not be here at DL, so just in case I'm choosing now. And so far nothing was said to dissuade me from votin what jumped out at me from the first glance.

++Nienna

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp
Nienna is definitely the one that jumps out at me, seeing as she's known for crying, heh heh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Nienna - Now if there ever was a trump-card to "sensitive" you should consider Nienna. If you are the "ladư of pity and mourning" you need to be sensitive and have loads of sympathy. And being susceptible goes more or less as a job descritpion for Nienna. Maybe not as funny a choice as Butterbur, but to the point on a level of her own.
That basically summs it up. Both funny and serious. And, what can I say? Nienna just looked at me.