View Single Post
Old 08-13-2003, 02:39 AM   #142
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

yay, I'm glad everyone is going for #2 I like that one also [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yes Eruwen I know #3 is way out there in the heroism stakes, but as I said it was just a suggestion [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Eladain there is plenty of opportunities for Gil to die in battle once we cross the river, as far as I can tell by Miaka's wonderful outline. But if you decide you wish gil to be killed by the spider/s? pm me and let me know what you have planned.

Rue, Ruta Graveolens: a sour smelling periennial with round leaves, also called 'the herb of grace'. Used to treat venomous bites. Do not use internally!

this might be a good herb to use to counter the effects of the poison, but Taurėwen also has some posion antidotes already prepared in her herb satchel,Do any of the other elves have herblore skills? if not it will be intresting to see how you will get the information required from a drowsy/delirious Taurėwen? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]