View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 05:43 AM   #488
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celuien View Post
Sorry. It was a bluff. No protecting twice in a row. I hoped that by revealing and saying I would that it would deter an attack.
Oh, well. Nerwen was able to get us three of the wolves, anyway. At least you're a known innocent (since there's been no counter-reveal), and that's a great help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
You know, that gave me a thought. Probably the last wolf is one of the people on Nerwen's list, and they couldn't afford to let her live. If that's true, then it would narrow down the list of suspects a LOT... And after all, why would a wolf who had nothing to fear risk losing a Night kill go after someone who was supposed to be protected? What thinkest all you others?
The wolves would have had incentive to go after Nerwen regardless of where they were on her suspicion list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Am I missing some posts two votes for Tum already... I haven't been nearly as active as I normally am in this game... but I think our list of suspects is too long for votes that quick...
Did you miss something rather important? Nerwen told us yesterDay tum was a wolf. Could you be the final wolf?

++tum