View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 03:04 PM   #234
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Voting Day2

Lalaith for Pitchwife
Going with her EönwëPitchwife –theory (them questioning McCaber’s believability and defending mutually as she says), choosing Pitchwife; after giving a reasonable sounding benefit of doubt to Nessa and Shasta.

Shasta for Nogrod
Annoyed to say the least, retaliating for my questioning of him? Who knows… no actual reason given though. (He said later I had jumped on him, really trying to lynch him on Day1 - which a) is not true and b) looks more like guilty defence seeing attacks all around; sorry Shasta)

.52 Pitchwife for Inziladun
Because of his denying of twisting Shasta’s words, following Eönwë on Shasta, Boro’s sudden death, Eönwë & Inzil buddying up.

.54 Nessa for Pitchwife (2 votes and the lead)
His vote for Shasta on Day1 was not sitting right with her and he seemed to phrase things strangely like trying to drop hints.

.59 Inzil for Shasta
Disliking Shasta’s way of popping in and out and not helping “our cause”…

.00 Nogrod for Shasta (2 votes and a shared lead)
Not willing to see Pitchwife lynched – and thinking McCaber at least to be around as he promised – so choosing Shasta for Inzil because the latter would be playing.

.00 Nerwen for Inzil (2 votes and a shared lead)
Well there actually wasn’t any clearly stated reason (but choosing between him and Pitchwife). She pointed to Inzil’s suspicious vote on Day1 earlier though.

(.01 Eönwë for Inzil – a tie-breaker, deleted
I think he just said something like “I’ll vote then too” or something in that.)
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote