View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 02:54 AM   #775
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
I think the way to tweak this is through the Seer. That way the Good Wizard could use Seer scrys to feel more confident in creating Visitors and have more information available to do so. I had the impression in the game, although Nerwen never said anything specific about it, that she didn't feel like she could take the time to make a Visitor because the Evil Team had her under so much pressure that she had to focus solely on trying to counteract them and not take time to gather information from the Dead Thread.
That is exactly it, Kuru. Recall, though that you'd decided a Seer was redundant because the GW's scry ability duplicated it, which I myself agreed with at the time. It took actual gameplay to show the issues- which is very often the way. I really didn't think it would be fair to you to complain about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I was a very selfish Ranger this game, but it appears to have been the right choice a couple times? I really thought the narration was pointing to me blocking the EW targeting me somehow, so I felt it best to keep that up.

Much love, my heart. We tried.
We certainly did, my treasure.