View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 12:33 AM   #317
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
White Tree

Ach.

I write this (hastily) from a friend's house, had bring my laptop over and wait to use her internet until I wasn't blocking the phone line.

My ISP troubles which I thought were over, haven't been. I rent a room from friends, so I'm not really well filled in on what exactly went on. A while ago they told me the connection was back and would stay, now they're fighting again over a payment they may or may not have made. However, my friend has graciously offered me her connection during non-phone-use hours.

TB12 and Regin have cooked up a nice plan, I think. Better, certainly than what I would have thought of had I been there. It took me a while to read the new posts and catch up and my batteries are beginning to go, so I will have to write up Kathaani's thoughts on splitting the group tomorrow and buzz over here in the evening to put the post up.

Belatedly (as usual)
S.
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!