View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 12:43 PM   #396
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
l've had a look at yesterDay with a focus on the voting which eventually led to the lynching of Lottie. Sorry if the formatting comes out a bit messy!

The Day starts at 11.03 PM with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
Interesting kill choices, I think. Kath, who voted for me, and Ozban, who followed my vote for Nessa. Why them?
Legate and Lottie comments early that this makes them feel better about Inzil. Leg's suspicions are later aroused though:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I am starting to suspect Inzil. A bit, but anyway. Which is horrible, thinking that in such a case it would be, what, the fifth time in a row he was a Wolf?
Nessa makes an early vote for Rikae (for the second time). I never quite understood why Nessa's after Rikae? Care to explain?

#246 BG votes Nessa. "a feeling" and "too much confidence" is the explanation. Don't really understand that confidence thing to be honest...

#248 Mac says Inzil is an "amateur-wolf" if he'd make that first post as a wolf. Or is this what he'd have us think? Mac adds...

#254 Lottie votes Kit because she very uncharacteristically has no suspects at all

#256 I vote Elrond's daughter for being a submarine. This was a spur-of-the-moment decision as I got a call from a friend who needed help and had to leave.

#269 Eomer votes Nessa (2) "Nessa is still bothering me: she just feels like a wolf. The Ozban kill seems to tie in with it, so I'd be most inclined to kill Nessa today."

#274 Shasta votes Lottie because he doesn't like that Kit-vote. Me and Cailin has already expressed the same sentiment.

#275 Pitch votes Nessa (3) He thinks there might have been a wolf in the running on Day 1 but don't think it was Inzil.

#281 Val says she doesn't like the bandwagon against Nessa and votes Me (mostly because of that joke it seens)

#284 Greenie votes Inzil, mostly because that very quick comment on the kills and their significance. Thinks this is a bad sign. Lommy earlier made the same
point.

#291 Rikae votes Lottie (2) "For her Kitanna vote and for being a submarine."

#293 Lommy votes Inzil (2), I assume mostly because that early comment.

#294 Rikae retracts her Lottie-vote and goes for Inzil (3) instead

#296 Cailin votes Lottie (2) (eager to wash her hands ie the Kit-vote)

#298 Mac votes Lottie (3) "the only sensible option" ??

#303 elrond's daughter defends Inzil and votes Lottie (4)

#305 Agan asks for support: anyone into voting skip or ed? Inzil says maye ed; Legate maybe skip

#310 Agan votes Nessa (4) because the is the most quiet among the suspects.

#311 Legate votes Nessa (5) Think I missed why.. Why?

#314 On the deadline Inzil votes Lottie (5) who is lynched, because he was swayed be Nessa who popped up and defended Lottie.

If Nessa and Inzil are fellows this would be a very bold move. Yet it makes sense I guess. Perhaps he figured that one of them were bound to get lynched for this sooner or later, and which later a better alternative in this case with the double kills. Need to think more about this.

All this is giving me a bad feeling actually. If we lynch Inzil and he is innocent, what do we do then?

Another thing: I find it curious that Nessa did not retract her Rikae-vote and voted for say Lottie or Inzil to save herself. Why didn't you, Nessa?