View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 10:43 AM   #193
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe Cowell's Views

Anguirel

Brilliant, simply brilliant. Excellent song choice, it went great with your voice. You have a great chance at making it far, well done.

Panakeia

To be honest that wasn't such a good performance. It was utterly average and horrendously boring. This performance was pathetic in comparison to your one last week. I think you're lucky your group isn't having any eliminations.

Lhunardawen

Alright... that song was too big for you, you started out alright but then somewhere in the middle you were just swallowed whole. I wasn't impressed, I've seen you do much better. Definately not something you can afford at this stage of the competition.

Hookbill the Goomba

I think you were a bit off in that performance, you seem to have taken a shot at comedy and failed miserably. You can do far, far better and to be honest I am very disappointed in you. Your voice was well off and in several places I had my hands on my ears thinking it would never end.

Nilpaurion Felagund

Once again you picked a song that suits you, you sang it well. And I am honesty very proud of you, you took a risk and it paid off. Well done, you're not going anywhere.

Boromir88

What is wrong with everyone tonight? The crowd begins to boo in dis-approval. No, really, I mean it. Everyone has been messing up... The rest of what Cowell says is drowned out by the crowd's boos.

The Only Real Estel

Well that song certainly showed your range. You sang it well, it was good performance and a nice diversion. Definately not an excellent performance but compared to the rest of what we've seen tonight...

The Saucepan Man

Okay, I didn't like it too much. The pans didn't add to anything expect distraction once again, but well you have your fans and you'll get your votes. Thats what matters I suppose.

Nogrod

Hello, I know you. You're Nogrod, good job. That performance showed off a lot of personality and though the vocals may not have been that good, they weren't bad either. Just improve on your pitch a bit and you'll have it set.

Gurthang

Once again, you picked a good song and you sang it well. You kept me entertained. I really look forward to your performances and so far you haven't disappointed me at all. I see a bright future for you.

Mithalwen

I'm sorry but that wasn't such a good performance. Sure, it could have been a lot worse but still I don't believe it was up to par. You came, you sang and you did alright you just don't seem to be putting your all into it.

Littlemanpoet

Once again you've lived up to my expectations. Spotless performance, you've picked songs which compliment your voice well. I think it'll be interesting to see what songs you pick throughtout the contest. Best perofrmance of the night.

Diamond18

I didn't like that at all, you were too pitchy and your voice was all over the place. And it sounded like a rather nasal performance... somethings nosey here...

The Ka

I enjoyed that performance... what?

Alcarillo

Alright, I guess that was a moderately pleasing performance. You could do much better with that voice of yours and don't take this the wrong way, you sang well but I'm not sure it was good enough.

Kath

You just lost it, the song didn't go well with your voice and well... it was just... well... appalling. Now, I don't mean to be rude but... you could be doing much better, this performance stopped just short of excruciating.