View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 02:09 AM   #29
Tar-Jêx
Wight

Tar-Jêx has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
Tar-Jêx: Post #17 looks the most interesting. They caution Kitanna against early guesses, then go ahead to make early guesses of their own. Tar also guesses that there are probably two wolves. The writing style doesn't seem villainous to me, but I can't rule out that Tar could be a scheming evil prodigy.
Nothing wrong with acquiring a reputation for future games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
And then Kitanna votes for Tar-Jêx, saying it is a random guess. Nothing she says there really looks suspicious. I can believe that if innocent she might have to resort to a random guess at this point of the game. But if she's not innocent then Tar-Jêx, who I believe is a first-time player, is a safe vote for her on Day 1.
This raises suspicion with Kitanna. I am unsure how much werewolf people have played, and have yet to learn reputations of people. If she is a cunning one, what you have suggested she may have done is probably a good guess.

Some people have been theorizing that if one of the lovers dies, the other will turn, however, in the 2nd last line of post #1, Amroth says that it is his duty to protect the realm, and the one he loves. It doesn't speak to me of Amroth focusing solely on the 'lovers' win condition, as he is the ranger. However, since he is a ranger and a lover, it is more than likely that he will use his power to protect Nimrodel, rather than a villager.
To quote Nerwen, 'Amroth (Ranger/Lover)– protects a player every Night. May not pick the same player twice in a row. May or may not be able to self-protect. (i.e. I’m not telling.)'
Seeing as he may be able to self protect, he could also ignore the lover goal and just focus on survival for himself.
I believe that since Amroth has two tasks, the ranger and the lover, Nimrodel may also have more than one task. 'Nimrodel (Lover)– The exact nature of the Lovers' relationship is a secret. You are free to speculate.'
Like Kitanna, I think that there is definitely something going on with the lovers. The lovers/cobblers combination doesn't seem too implausible if they have the ability to both die together.
Tar-Jêx is offline   Reply With Quote