View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 05:58 PM   #110
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Obviously they voted Sally which for me is a predicament. I do think her initial post of “around but tired” then just a non commital “no vote vote no time” post. I find that frustrating and easily a wolffish submarine tactic. HOWEVER, the night kill obvious points at Sally which makes me think it’s too obvious it’s her and therefor not her. But also it could be a move set on making that argument and it IS her.
I always go under the presumption the wolves target the Seer first, or who they think might be the Seer. If there are no leads to a Seer then the next option is other gifteds (it would just be the Ranger in this case). But the Ranger is difficult, because there's really no reason they would come out and leave any clues unless they had to reveal because possibility of getting lynched. So, after that, the priority becomes "no trail kill" or "make a false trace kill."

If they were going with the "no trail kill" and thus that's why Form was targeted that doesn't make much sense. Form was pretty wishy-washy in who he suspected, but he did leave a trail. If they were going "no trail" I would think sally or Soriman would have been the choice, because Form certainly did list people so he did leave a trail.

The question becomes is it a "false trail" like to try to get us to lynch sally as you have pointed out.

Before heading away for the "night" hopefully I'll get a Form-alysis and voting breakdown down from Day 1.