View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 03:06 PM   #768
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Finally here properly, though I won't pretend to be anything but very sleepy! Numbers aren't my forte, and with no concrete evidence on how many wolves are left I won't even try to go near statistics, but I've read through (I know who is alive and dead this time I think!) and will try and weigh in.

Starting with:

Mith - However I have had an idea that is either bonkers or genius and I am not sure which. We know that there must be a majority of innocents in the dead thread now and that they seem to be horrifically active. I know given my vehement opposition to rigged voting day one but if we arranged a tie either of the unknowns or even go the whole hog and all just self vote then the dead can either take out a known wolf or if they don't know any leave us all to bicker another day. Too much of a risk of something going wrong?

If the numbers work (and others with better maths skills than me will need to check that) then this seems like a reasonable plan. The self vote would be an interesting way to do it, as any deviation from the plan could be immediately read as wolvish and give us leads for the next Day. Trying to create a tie has rather failed previously, so may not be the safest way to go. Though, perhaps a Lommy-style paired list where each votes for the other may work to create such a tie?